A Colorado Self Directed IRA LLC with Checkbook Control offers you the ability to use your retirement funds to make almost any type of investment, including real estate, mortgages and trust deeds, precious metals, and many other alternative investments without requiring the permission of your custodian.
State filing fee: $50
The Annual filing for corporation’s and LLC’s are due every year within 2 months after the incorporation date. The online state filing fee is $10. It is $100 for a paper filing. If you are late in filing your annual report, the state also charges a $20 late online filing fee. Late paper filing fees are $50.
Self Directed IRA LLC VIP Plan
- Setup the LLC in the State of Colorado*
- Prepare and File the Articles of Organization with the State
- Provide a Customized Self Directed IRA LLC Operating Agreement
- Provide the LLC Record Book including Membership Certificates, Minutes, Seals, Transfer Ledger and Binder
- Obtain the EIN from the IRS
- Co-ordinate setup with an IRS approved Custodian**
- 24/7 Online Customer Support
- Toll Free Phone Suppor
*Plus State Filing Fee** Plus Custodian Fees
We handle all the details to quickly, efficiently , and economically set up your Self Directed IRA LLC with Checkbook Control
Simply choose a name for your LLC (i.e. XYZ Investments LLC….ABC Holdings LLC) and click the Buy Now! button below or call the Toll Free number below…Call now for free name check